Monday 26 January 2009

Mr Obama ...


I'm not a great follower of US politics, it always seems very big on 'razzamattaz' and low on substance. I've never figured out what all the bunting, flags, balloons, money and rhetoric has got to do with electing the right man. The process seems far too 'Hollywood' to seriously produce a person who has such a big impact on the rest of the world.
Democracy at work eh ? 
Having said all that the new President does seem to tick most of the boxes, though I think we can probably reserve judgement until this time in 2011 - he's got a lot to do.
He has two big pluses with me - he's a Macintosh fan and also a left hander, in fact, of the last five presidents only George W Bush is a right hander. 
I've always found left handed Mac users such really nice people !!

No comments: