Wednesday 5 May 2010

'Live' caricaturing .....

I did a recent 'live' caricaturing job for a major bank at the Old Swan Brewery - a great location on the river - the photographer took some shots of me at work ( or play ! ). Great crowd there and I enjoyed myself , not many shots of my drawings but take it from me they were really good !
The T shirt a souvenir from the 2008 ISCA convention, my uniform, gets lots of comments. The hat - cuts down on glare !
Thanks to Peter Phoenix Photography for the shots.


The shirt is a Rock Kowulz (ISCA Member) original !
I'm amazed how many people don't know what a Proctologist is - 'Opposite to Dentist' !!

12 comments:

Laure Caricaturiste said...

I cant read your tshirt but it looks really cool ! ^^

Unknown said...

Hi Laure glad you dropped by - added the shirt text too.

Laure Caricaturiste said...

Haha !!! Thank you Tel :o)

Bãpp said...

Great job my friend,
hahaha.....That tshirt bring me to a lot of memories !!!!!!!!
jan :)

David Dunne Art said...

Great stuff I love live work posts!!

Emily Byrne said...

Looking good, Tel!

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by Emily and David - Jan the 'ol shirt is wearing out I'll probably need to do another convention soon - 2012 ??

jit said...

Nice post!:)
Good job!:D

flats said...

Its great to see you working 'live' Tel....great work!!

kencoogan said...

Hey I want one of those t-shirts!!!

Nice work Tel, good to see you getting intae the live work!

Unknown said...

Cheers Ken - yep got a few live jobs lined up.
Nice Tevez on your blog BTW

jez said...

I gotta get me one of these shirts - I can imagine it'll provide conversation in those unpleasant silent caricaturing moments... :)